The Word of God does not change because your culture does. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). Heaven and earth will one day pass away, but the truth of Jesus’ words will never pass away (Matthew 24:35)
- Marriage is between one man and one woman and is intended to last throughout this lifetime (Matt. 19:4-6).
- You are born male or female and that is indicated in your physical sex. It doesn’t change because you seem to have feelings that you believe correspond to another gender (Matt. 19:4-6, 1 Cor. 7:17)
- The human being comes into existence at conception, and is made in God’s image (Gen. 1:27, Psalm 139:13-16).
- Human persons are special and sacred. Human beings are not animals and animals are not human. Human beings are created in God’s own image. Human life is sacred from conception to grave.
- “God is no respecter of persons” (Acts 10:34, cf. 15:9) He doesn’t discriminate on the basis of citizenship, race, upbringing, sex or personal preferences.
- Jesus will save anyone who comes to him in faith (John 3:16, 7:37, 1 Tim. 2:4-6, 2 Peter 3:9, Rev. 22:17).
- We are to treat one another the way each of us would want to be treated, not as we are being treated (Matt. 7:12).
- We are to love our enemies, and this means political opponents and those who believe different religious doctrine, or philosophy. (Matt. 5:43-48)
- We are to be sexually pure. Pornography is wrong. Homosexual lust and activity is wrong (Rom. 1:26-27, 1 Cor. 6:9). Adultery is wrong, even when it is only a fantasy (Matt. 5:27-30). Any sexual action outside of the sanctified union between man and wife is wrong. Always. (1 Thessalonians 4:3-8, Matt. 5:27-30, Eph. 5:3-5)
- Selfishness and greed are wrong. Refusal to share with those in need is a rejection of Jesus himself. (Matt. 25:31-46, Eph. 3:5, James 2:14-17, 5:1-6)
- God hates a violence in people (Psalm 11:5), which includes violent entertainment, and the love of weapons. Those who live by violence may well die violently (Matt. 26:52)